- All Scripture is inspired by God, entirely trustworthy, and our final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh: we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, and personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith, apart from works.
- The Holy Spirit indwells every Christian, enabling us to live a holy life and work and witness for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Every Christian is a child of God and, therefore, a part of God's family, called the Church.
- The mission of the Church is to love God with all our being, our neighbour as ourselves, and to make disciples, baptizing them, and teaching them to obey God's Word.
- Ultimately, God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved to resurrection of life, those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
As we seek to fulfill our purpose, we are committed to:
SCRIPTURE that is the inerrant Word of God and our authority for faith and practice.
PRAYER that is frequent and fervent, individual and corporate.
WORSHIP that focuses our attention on God.
EVANGELISM and MISSIONS that is both local and global.
DISCIPLESHIP that helps people become mature, reproducing followers of Jesus.
Meeting the PRACTICAL NEEDS of our church family and the community at large.
COMMUNITY that grows in love and unity through caring and sharing.